The Details - What's Included
Now that you’ve gotten this far, it’s time to get the details about getting a Prekrasne Siberian kitten such as what’s included. I take pride in producing quality kittens that head to their new homes prepared to become valued family members.
If you think you’re ready to take the plunge, keep reading!
Our kittens are $2400.
$200 Buddy discount for returning Prekrasne Kitten Families.
All transportation/delivery costs are the buyer’s responsibility
Beginning with litters born June 2022 or after
- Your Siberian kitten
- Spay or neuter surgery
- Vet Check and a minimum of 2 kitten boosters
- Comprehensive health check
- Bloodwork including CBC & FELV/FIV results
- Fecal PCR results
- Microchip with registration
- TICA or CFA registration
- Health guarantee
- 30 Days of complimentary vet insurance with Trupanion (not available in all states)
- **Kitten pack that includes pet food samples, a blanket from home, toys, and more. Not available for fly-in or courier-delivered kittens.
Reservation Fee $800 payable by Zelle, PayPal, or Venmo.
Final Payment is currently due in cash at pickup or via Zelle at pick up if picking up in person. Payment must be prior to delivery if using a courier or flying in. I am working on setting up Stripe to accept other methods, but it’s still in process.
Do NOT send payment without confirmation first. We don’t want any hold fees going into a black hole and, if being mailed, I want to be sure I am keeping an eye out for it.
2030 W Baseline Rd STE 182 PMB 304 Phoenix, AZ 85041