How to Adopt a Prekrasne/Supernatural Siberian Kitten
STEP #1 – BECOME AN APPROVED FUTURE HOME
- Complete the Kitten Match Questionnaire. I will follow up with you and if you are approved, you are able to join the Wait List. The fee is $250 – payable by Venmo or Zelle – and this secures your position on our list. Due to preferences for such things as color/gender, those who are specific about preferences, may have a longer wait, while those who do not have a preference listed, may end up selecting sooner. As always, we work to match the right personality as our first priority.
STEP #2 – RESERVE YOUR SIBERIAN KITTEN
- Kittens are made available to the Waiting List for reservation around 4-8 weeks of age. This is when you will have the opportunity to make the Reservation Fee. The reservation fee is $750 per kitten
STEP #3A – Final Payment due for Air Deliveries
- 12 weeks – Balance due for kittens/cats being delivered by air via courier or other third party. due via zelle or venmo.
STEP #3B – KITTENS GO HOME AROUND 14-16 WEEKS OLD
- Prekrasne kittens go home after their spay or neuter and have their vaccines. At this time, we’ll make arrangements to deliver kittens to the local families or work out the delivery for our out-of-town folks.
- Balance due in cash at pick up if picked up in person. .
- I keep a waiting list and there is a $250 waiting list fee to be pre-approved for one of our kittens
- We take the Hold Fee once you’ve selected a kitten
- Breeding/Show homes have priority selection
- I always retain the right to hold back or keep a kitten or kittens for my own breeding program
- I average around 3-4 litters per year, so there may be a wait for the kitten you want
The Cost of a Prekrasne Kitten
Our gorgeous Siberian kittens are $2650**. You might find breeders that are less than Prekrasne, but I have no desire to be the cheapest. We offer a $200 buddy discount on your second or third kitten.
What you get!
- A well-bred, gorgeous Siberian kitten
- a minimum of 2 vet checks and kitten boosters
- spay/neuter surgery included
- All health records
- Copies of the test results of your kitten’s parents
- microchip with registration
- TICA, CFA, or LCWW registration
- 3-year genetic health guarantee
- fip guarantee until the first birthday
- 30 days complimentary Trupanion vet insurance – Vet insurance is required as a condition for our health guarantee
- Go home bath, blow dry, and nail trim
- Prekrasne kitten pack (not for courier delivery or fly-in)
- Pictures every other week
- Soft-sided carrier
** The price increase up from $2500 does not impact people currently on our waiting list. It is only for new applicants beginning 01/11/24.