How to Join the Hunt for a Siberian Kitten
Before I make any kittens available to general inquiries, I will give priority to breeding/show homes and repeat Prekrasne families. However, I retain first pick for myself. After that, I will make the pet kittens available. You can find additional information on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- All inquiries must start by completing our application. The application is ONLY shown when there are kittens available. Afterwards, I will follow up with additional questions. Completing an inquiry form does not guarantee approval.
- While age may vary, I generally make kittens available around 4-6 weeks old.
- I may also post Kittens on our public Facebook page
- A Reservation Fee is required to reserve a kitten
- Once reserved, I will stay in communication via a password protected client portal. This is the client’s own personal portal.
- I normally take kittens to be spayed or neutered around 12-13 weeks of age, but it will depend on development.
- Kittens normally go home around 14 weeks old, but this will also vary depending on development.