How to Join the Hunt for a Siberian Kitten
Available kittens will be shown on this site and also on the Facebook page. Not all kittens from any given litter will be available. You can find additional information on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- All inquiries must start by completing our application. The application button is active when there are kittens available. Afterwards, I will follow up with additional questions. Completing an inquiry form does not guarantee approval.
- While age may vary, I generally make kittens available for reservation around 8 weeks old.
- A Reservation Fee is required to reserve a kitten
- I normally take kittens to be spayed or neutered around 12-13 weeks of age, but it will depend on development.
- Kittens normally go home around 14-16 weeks old, but this will also vary depending on development.